Thursday, December 1, 2011

Birthday Party


Happy birthday, Minnie!!!

Happy birthday, David!!!

This past Sunday we had a party for my sister. It was a small family gathering but it was sooo much fun! We had curry coconut soup, caprese salad, dairy free artichoke dip with gluten free bread, and of course, Dad brought over some chicken strips and Jo-Jo's. The dessert was a delicious vegan pumpkin pie cheesecake and there was champagne and pinot grigio flowing. What a lovely day!!! Happy birthday, Minnie-- I love you so much and am so blessed to have you as my sister!! Also, Happy Birthday, David!!! :)

Grandpa D and A.
Mom giving Lobo some lovin'.

Goofy faces-- you will see that this is a theme. :) Minnie and Russell.

No party is complete without a game of twister!

Crazy faced me and my handsome husband.

Crazy faced sisters... this happens whenEVER we get together. The good news is that we did not watch YouTube this time. Otherwise, you get crazy faces and uncontrollable laughter!

Russell brought over some champagne to celebrate-- it was delicious. I really want to learn how to take great photos with my Nikon D5000 and get it off of the automatic settings, but meanwhile- this is what I can create.

Cheers!!!

I look waaaay too happy in the picture, but Kim and Dad look great so I thought I would take one for the team and post it anyhow.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister! Thanks for the blog love, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erin... So glad to have "found" you again. You and your blog make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete